Tuesday, December 29, 2009

122ND CARD ~ AUSTRALIA


RECEIVED FROM POST CROSSING
Sent by
Juan from Australia
Traveled 17,509 Kms in 77 days

Photo of: hand drawn picture of Moomin

Isn't this card great! I had a laugh when I saw it! I think it is a really good drawing of Moomin! There is no way I could draw him this well!

I can not believe how long this card took to get here ~77 days! Of course it may not have been sent right away (postcrossing starts counting traveling time as soon as you request an address) . Although in the card Juan mentions that she had moved Malaysia when she had sent the card using a Australian stamp (at least I think this is what she means) if so I am amazed it got here at all.
I just love cards that have a unique story.

Also ...I want to mention how much I love the castle in the back ground. Tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment