Wednesday, March 10, 2010

150TH CARD ~ YEMAN

PRIVATE CARD

Sent by Karina from Yeman

Photo of:  Shibam Hadramout, Yeman

A BRAND NEW COUNTRY!!!

It is SO nice when people are nice.
This card was sent as a favour to me - I asked Karina if she would send me a card from Yeman as I did not have any cards from this country (I sent her a card via postcrossing) - and she sent me one even though she did not have to! Isn't that just wonderful? I hope she knows how much something like that truly means to me.
It is fair to say that I would not have half of my cards if it was not for the kindness of people like Karina.
Just beautiful!
Not to mention the card- which I am in LOVE with.
So different than where I am from!
So beautiful!
The walled city is amazing!
I posted a link above!
Hurrah for learning!
(I'm excited)

No comments:

Post a Comment