Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Year

Happy 2011!
Sorry I'm a little late.
Bill and I were away for Christmas and then we went on Vacation to Runaway Bay, Jamaica. We just got home last night. As you can imagine, it has been a hectic (though spectacular) month and a half.

I have made a few resolutions for 2011. One of them is trying to stay a little more on top of my blog.
I have a modest pile of cards to add since November-hopefully between laundry and cleaning the house I will get them posted today.

If there is anyone out there reading this blog- I would love to get some feedback! If you find this interesting at all- if there is something you would like to see-something I could be better at. I honestly would just love to hear from you!

Wishing everyone the very best in 2011 and a special thanks to all the wonderful people who have sent and continue to send me all these lovely cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment