Tuesday, January 18, 2011

196TH CARD~ NICARAGUA


PRIVATE CARD

Brought home by my friend and co-worker Michelle from her trip to Nicaragua!

Michelle is a brilliant artist you should check her out at
http://www.michellesaintonge.com/Michelle_SaintOnge/Home_.html


A beautiful card from a beautiful lady! Michelle was sweet enough to bring me home this card to add to my collection. Michelle spent a week in Nicaragua organizing a studio for her newest handbag collection. She is working on establishing a completely fair trade studio in Nicaragua to produce her beautiful bags! Visit her web sit (above) to learn more!

This is my very first card from Nicaragua! As you can imagine I'm pretty excited about it! I love getting a card from a country I don't have any cards from yet. Just fantastic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment