Saturday, March 12, 2011

197TH & 198TH CARD ~ CANADA


The Manitou Motel North Bay, Ontario, Canada


"I've never been there but they tell me it's still around. Somehow, I doubt that it's still modern anymore. The lake is still here but quite cold this time in November." 



These are two lovely cards I received from my friend John back in November. He sent them out of the blue and they were a sweet surprise. I am really annoyed with myself that I didn't post them on here in the proper order. I hope he doesn't think that the forgetfullness on my part in an way reflects my love for these cards.

I am not sure were the first card is originally from- but my guess is that it is German. It such a beautiful hand coloured print. I am in love with it.

The second one is delightful. If it was sometime in the 1960's and I stayed at this motel- I would want to remember it too!

Thanks John.

No comments:

Post a Comment