Saturday, January 2, 2010

124TH CARD ~ UNITED STATES



PRIVATE CARD
Sent by Laura from Olney, Illinois, USA


Photo of: White Squirrels

"Olney, Illinois, home of the world famous Albino White Squirrels for more than 100 years"

I had no idea that Albino Squirrels existed. Which makes me feel ignorant...nether the less... I do love these cards (no matter how much they make me question my own ignorance) .
They are pretty fricken adorable, and if my cats wouldn't promptly eat one...Id go to Olney and get one, build it a little house and love it forever.

Side note:
Laura emailed me (a complete stranger) and OFFERED to send me these cards! Isn't that the nicest thing ever? I like nice things, I like nice people and I like Albino White Squirrels.

Anyway...Wikipedia calls....

No comments:

Post a Comment