Saturday, January 2, 2010

126TH CARD ~ UNITED STATES


PRIVATE CARD
Sent by my wonderful mother in law- Marilyn from Oakville, New Brunswick (Canada)


Photo of: the Grand Ole Opry house in Nashville, Tennessee, USA



Mom went to Nashville on a business a few months ago and brought me back this card from her visit it to the Grand Ole Opry. The circle on the stage is part of the original Opry stage.

She gave it to me when were visiting for Christmas. It turns out that she also used to collect post cards when she was younger, and she showed me a shoe box full of old cards she had collected! They were great! I had a wonderful time looking through them. Some where even addressed to my husband- cards relatives had sent him while on vacations.
I thought it was very nice that we could share our hobby with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment