Wednesday, November 3, 2010

179TH CARD ~ GERMANY

PRIVATE CARD

Sent by the lovely Kirstin from Hannover, Germany

Photo of: Hiddensee Island, Germany

A beautiful map card sent by Kirstin while on holiday with her son.
I love the little images of the lighthouses and ships on this card.
One day I will have my own study/library/craft room and I will be able to frame all of my favorite post cards- maybe I will cover a whole wall in them! I think that would actually look quite neat! If that ever happens I will defiantly frame this one!

I always feel a little (well very) ignorant whenever I get a post card from a place I am not entirely sure where it is. That's what happened with this one. I honestly had to look it up. Now I know all about Hiddensee Island! A willingness to learn is the best cure for ignorance. Being from Nova Scotia I know what its like to have some people have no idea where you are from. I think because of that I have kind of made it my silent mission to try and know as much as I can about the world around me.

Thanks Kirstin for teaching me about Hiddensee Island and thanks again for another wonderful card




This looks like such an interesting place to visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment