Wednesday, November 3, 2010

180TH CARD ~ BRUNEI

PRIVATE CARD

Sent by:  Melanie 
From: Brunei 

Photo of:  Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque - Brunei Darussalam
"Panoramic view of Bandar Seri Begawan, regally guarded by the exquisite Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque"

Is this my first card from Brunei? Is that how you know your starting to amas way to many post cards? Can one HAVE too many postcards. I don't think so. I also think that this is in fact my very first card from Brunei!
Hurrah! for a new country!
What a magnificent mosque! It is really stunning. These are the types of places I would love to see in person.
For now, I guess I will have to be satisfied with "traveling through the photographs". I'm fine with that!

I really want to thank Melanie for swapping cards with me, this card truly is such a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment