Friday, May 15, 2009

12TH CARD ~ ENGLAND




RECEIVED FROM POST CROSSING
Sent by jackcarter
from Durham, England
Traveled 4,451 Kms in 9 days

Photo of:
Durham Cathedral

"On a splendid site overlooking the River Wear and defended on three sides by it, the Cathedral is one of the finest Norman buildings in the country. It was founded in 1093 and built on the site of a Saxon cathedral built a century earlier."


Maguel! (jackcarter) what a wonderful card! I love it! I think it is really cool that you have been to Halifax- even if it was a LONG time ago- like you say! haha! I love the picture of the river!, it is so beautiful! My husband got really excited when I told him that this was the cathedral from the Harry Potter movies! (he is one of thse grown men he likes Harry Potter :P haha) Thank you agian!

No comments:

Post a Comment