Wednesday, May 20, 2009

16TH CARD ~ THE PHILIPPINES


PRIVATE CARD
Sent by Lyra from Mondaluyong, Philippines


Photo of:
Iloilo, Miag-ao, Philippines

"Miag-ao Church officially known as Santo Toma de Villanueva is a prime example of Philippine rococo style. Church resembling fortress dates back to 1787 and is included in the UNESCO's world heritage list."


Lyra, I don't think I could even begin with how pretty I think this card is! I always read the back of my post cards before I look at the pictures. As I read your words I tried to imagine how pretty the building you were discribing was in my head-but I was no where close to being able to imagine- I'll even admit that I gasped a little when I flipped the card over to finally look at the picture. Needless to say I love it! Thank you again!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like the card! Thank you also for the card you sent, it will be posted in my short shortly.

    Lyra

    ReplyDelete